Exclusive range of Roman swords a blend of elegance and power
Roman swords are associated with various culture as it was used between 4th century BC and 3rd century AD. The swords were handled by the highly skilled and disciplined infantrymen and cavalrymen. However, the sword is empowered by the warrior handling it. History clearly depicts it as a deadly weapon when put into action. Global Gear houses the exclusive range of Roman swords, to list them here:
- Lancelot's Double Venom Blades Set – The pair venom blades render an awesome look, and the combination of two swords is appealing.
- Greek Hoplite Sword w/ Shoulder Harness – Greek soldier though is associated with spear, sword also was used widely. Featuring popular leaf blades, and pre-sharpened forged blade with a hard cover sheath and twin shoulder straps it is already to reach you measuring 29 inches.
- Roman Gladius Sword w/ Wooden Handle – The higher hierarchy of Roman handle this sword and it comprises of carbon steel blade, make it appealing.
- Cold Steel Gladius Sword – This sword traces its origin from the Celtic tribes of ancient Iberia (Spain). It is one of the most frequently ordered Cold Steel sword. After 2000 years also, the sword is on demand as it is groomed to suit the contemporary needs.
- Julius Caesar Sword – The ornamental etchings on the blade make it attractive and appealing. Wood handle featured with antique bronze spacers render a traditional look.
- Roman Gladius Display Sword – It renders elegance to the higher Roman hierarchy with awesome design and pattern of sword.
Unique variety of swords leave you spellbound
Romans invested the knowledge gained from Greeks and Celts to make an advanced and sophisticated weaponry. All these swords fought any military situation in vigor and robustness. The short swords were perfect companions for stabbing and slashing in the mountainous regions. Besides these, we also stock the traditional Japanese Katana swords. Also, it is worth checking our sword section as our anduril sword and ronin katana capture your attention.
Enjoy shopping with us!
Please call us on 03 9720 8699 or write us an email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will revert back to you with all the details. You can return our product if you are not satisfied within 30 days for free. We love pleasing you, which is why we provide 10% discount on every order of our registered user and you can enjoy free delivery for any order exceeding $100.